Effective June 14, 2018.
Data collected by ENDA
Within the framework of the institutional portal, ENDA may in particular collect and process the following user data:
- Subscription to the electronic newsletter: title, surname, first name, status, email address. Within the framework of the admissions platform, ENDA may collect and process the following user data:
- Identity and contact details: title, surname, first names, address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), e-mail addresses, date of birth and place of birth, nationality, photocopy of a national identity card;
- Family, economic and financial situation: parents’ socio-professional category, type of scholarship;
- Professional life: CV, letter of motivation, copies of transcripts and diplomas obtained, letter of recommendation;
- Personal data of an academic or professional referent of the candidate: surname, first name, title, email address, institution.
- Personal data of a contact person in case of emergency of the candidate: surname, first name, title, email address, telephone.
The mandatory nature of the information that the user must provide on the site is indicated at the time of data collection and on the corresponding forms by an asterisk and/or by a list of mandatory fields. Any lack of response or any response deemed abnormal by ENDA may result in ENDA’s refusal to take the user’s request into account. ENDA may offer the user the opportunity to provide certain personal data for canvassing/marketing communication purposes (sending newsletters, invitations to events, etc.). The User may unsubscribe at any time, at least by e-mail, or via a dedicated interface.
Purposes of processing
As data controller, ENDA collects users’ personal data in a lawful and fair manner and with respect for their rights. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide users with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalised experience. The information collected by ENDA, including personal data, is used for the following purposes:
- To manage the creation of the user account ;
- To manage the submission of applications for ENDA training courses;
- Sending newsletters and other prospecting messages (with the user’s consent);
- Communicate with users and answer their questions;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Data collected by means of cookies
Cookies may be used on the site. Cookies are small files that are stored on the user’s computer or on any electronic communications device used by the user when browsing the site. These files enable the exchange of status information between the Site and the user’s browser. ENDA thus uses the following cookies:
- Browser cookies: these cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and its functionalities. These cookies do not collect information intended to be used for commercial prospecting or advertising targeting.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information on how the Site is used by all users. In particular, performance cookies help to identify particularly popular sections of the site and to count the number of visits. These elements make it possible to adapt the contents of the site according to the needs of users and thus to improve the offer and ergonomics of the Services offered on the site. The website uses Google Analytics to evaluate the data for statistical purposes.
How long we keep data
The data collected will be kept in accordance with the legislation in force and the applicable limitation periods. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the user has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him/her. He also has the possibility to oppose the processing of his personal data for legitimate reasons. In addition, he may send specific instructions to ENDA concerning the use of his data after his death. To exercise these rights, the user may send a request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org – The user also has the right to object, free of charge and at no cost, to the use of his/her personal data for canvassing purposes by ENDA.
Users’ rights over their personal data
To exercise these rights, the user may send a request to the following address:
ENDA may ask the user to provide proof of identity before responding to the request.
Accuracy of personal data
The user undertakes to ensure that the personal data concerning him/her communicated on the site are up to date, accurate, complete and unambiguous.
Communication of users’ personal data
ENDA undertakes to keep all personal data collected via the site and to share it only under certain circumstances and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. In particular, ENDA may grant access to users’ personal data to third party service providers, acting as subcontractors, to perform services related to the Site, including hosting, storage, analysis, data processing, database management or computer maintenance services. These service providers act only on ENDA’s instructions and will only have access to Users’ personal data to perform these services and will be bound by the same obligations of security and confidentiality as ENDA. In addition, User’s personal data may be shared with third parties for the following purposes :
- In response to judicial or administrative proceedings of any kind or to law enforcement measures requested by the competent authorities ;
Transfer of users’ personal data
Personal data collected by ENDA on the site are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Security and protection of users’ personal data
The security of personal data is one of ENDA’s priorities. ENDA undertakes to take all reasonable administrative and technical measures to prevent any disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of personal data provided by a user (access control, securing passwords, access with specific authorisations, etc.).